Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Holiday Lists

Hey everyone,
Rob & I have been asked by several of you what the boys need, or we think they'd like, for Chanukah. I wanted you to know that a list has been created on The Things I Want for both boys. I even did one for the things I'm dreaming about. These can be accessed here on our blog at any time by looking in the right hand column under our wish lists. I wanted to just let you know that you do not HAVE to buy any item through the link on the site. If you choose to buy it on another site, or in a store, just click on the box under the item that says "Offline Reservation". This will put a "reserve" on the item, so there are no duplicates. I hope the lists help those of you who were looking for ideas.

If you have any questions please e-mail me. Have a wonderful week. Stay tuned for pictures of Eli's 1st Birthday.

No comments: