Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Lists Are Ready

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry I haven't been updating but I've had a busy couple of months. We are all doing really well. Jonah & Eli continue to be the cutest little boys ever. In the last week I have been asked if I'm doing the boys wish lists again. I have finished updating them (of course I may add more later ;) ), and I wanted to post so you all had links to them. This year I combined Eli's Birthday and Hanukkah list into one. Since his birthday is the first day/2nd night of Hanukkah I figured it would be easiest that way.

I also wanted to let you all know that the allergist has banned us from having ANY stuffed animals or wool for the boys. Jonah still sleeps with Elephant and Lion, but they are washable. Plus there is no way to get him to give up Elephant and quite frankly we don't think he should. We took all of the rest of the stuffed animals and donated them to good will. Also, our apartment is increasingly getting smaller due to the invasion of toys. We do have some "larger" items on the list but we'd like to keep it down to a minimum. Please keep these things in mind when shopping for them.

I'm glad the lists are such a hit because quite frankly it's so much fun putting them together, and it also helps you know what the boys are interested in. We hope you are all doing well.

Just click below:
Jonah's Hanukkah List

Eli's 2nd Birthday/Hanukkah List

No comments: