Tuesday, February 12, 2008

First Trip To Disneyland

For Hanukkah this year my boss got us the gift of Disney. Seriously. He made a reservation at the Grand Californian Hotel and bought our admission to Disney for the 2 days we were there. It was so much fun. Jonah loves to tell everyone how fast the roller coaster went. It was the roller coaster in Toon Town, so it was meant for kids. He went on Dumbo twice. Of course being able to see the fireworks from our room was probably one of the biggest highlights of the trip. By the time we got home Saturday afternoon I was exhausted. I know the boys probably will not remember this trip, but I'll remember every detail of it, so I can tell them everything.



Here are the boys in their strollers when we got there.




In Toon Town there is a Donald Duck boat playhouse. Jonah & Rob went in to check it out. Eli & I waited for them below.

Jonah's face as we were going up in the roller coaster.

Just as we were about to give the kids a bath, there was a knock at the door, it was complimentary milk & cookies. Here are the cookies they brought, and the boys enjoying them.

The cutest moment was them passed out on our way home.
We had so much fun. I can say it ranks in the top 5 gifts I've ever gotten.

No comments: