Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fundraising For WJCC

I'm not going to e-mail each of you individually, nor am I going to chase you w/a catalog at family events. I know a lot of you love the wrapping paper fundraisers and the boys' school is doing one again. It's www.sallyfoster.com. If you're interested in any way in buying chocolates, wrapping paper or trinkets of some sort please e-mail me (Candice) and I'll send you an e-mail from their website. This way you can order at your own leisure, use your credit card and have it delivered straight to you (shipping charges do apply). If I'm going to see you any time soon and you'd rather order by the catalog please let me know, and I'll bring it with me to wherever I may see you. Please keep in mind the sale ends October 10th. Again, this is no pressure. If you'd like to order and/or would like to help support the boys' school just let me know by e-mail. 50% of everything purchased is donated straight to the school. The school uses these funds to pay for music teacher and gym classes for the kids. Thanks in advance for your order, if you place one.

No comments: