Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday Funny

Hey,
I thought I'd share a funny from this weekend. On Friday evening we were doing our normal bedtime routine. I was feeding Eli his bottle and Rob was about to put Jonah in the bathtub when the phone rang. He answered it and it turned out to be my friend Kim who was at the front door, but we couldn't hear her knocking. Rob goes to answer the door and Jonah comes into the bedroom (I was sitting in the rocking chair in their room) and starts talking to me when oopsy he starts peeing right there on the floor. Well, I start screaming "Rob come quick and bring a towel Jonah just..." Before I could finish what I was saying, Jonah screams "ROOOOOOOBBBBBBB, get a nakin (napkin)". I just started laughing so hard. I got up and handed Kim (who just walked in the door) Eli and went to get a towel.

All weekend for a little giggle I would say "Rob, get a napkin".

No comments: