Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wedding and more

I thought I'd show you a picture of Eli in his crawling stage. Although he isn't cruising yet I couldn't resist taking pictures of him.


Update: Eli sprouted 6 new teeth in less then 2 weeks. He now has a total of 8 teeth. He also wasn't breathing well so my parents took him to the doctor on Thursday and it turns out it was all of the stuffiness in his nose. He also had the beginning of an ear infection. He's doing much better now that he's been on antibiotics.

On Saturday we went to my cousin Cecylia's wedding. Unfortunately I got no good pictures of my cousin and her husband. Here are a few that came out OK.


Rob & I at the ceremony


From L to R: Rob, Candice, Ryan and Marty. (FYI: Marty is my older brother and Ryan is his boyfriend.)


Marty and Ryan


Ellie being silly. (FYI: Ellie is my younger brother David's fiancee)

Well, we are off to Mexico next week for a much needed family vacation. Stay tuned for pictures of the boys at the beach. Love to everyone.

No comments: