Sunday, September 10, 2006

Mexico Fun

I know that I'm a bit late, but I really wanted to share with all of you the wonderful time we had with the boys, my parents, Michelle, Steven and of course Sascha. Here are some of my favorite shots.

Eli loved being in his floating whale in the jacuzzi (tepid water, not hot). He was so chill in there.

Here is Sascha enjoying the view from the upper patio.

Jonah just sunbathing with Tata (my dad)

Jonah loved being on the beach playing with the sand.

Eli displaying why we call him Mr. Smiley


After 5 days of relaxation we had to head home and back to the grind. Unfortunately, within days of our return Jonah, Eli & I got very sick with colds. Eli was hit the worst of all of us and wasn't breathing all that well. Luckily, the doctor was able to see him before Labor Day weekend, and he is doing much better. We hope everyone is enjoying back to school and we'll see you all soon.

No comments: