Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Birthday List

I discovered this amazing website called The Things I Want, it works like a registry. The best part is you can go anywhere on the internet and just link it to your list. Anyone can go to your list click on what you want and be directed straight to the website and page for the item you desire. I highly recommend everyone start a list. The best part is that it's FREE. Even I started a list for myself. It's just too much fun not to.

So, without further ado I bring to you what I believe to be the things Eli needs or wants called Eli's 1st Birthday. When you purchase something through this list it will automatically show it as reserved, so he won't get any duplicates. I hope you have fun using it as much as I did. If for any reason you need to find Eli's list again you can come to the blog at any time, and there is a link on the right hand side under Wish Lists.

No comments: