Wednesday, October 25, 2006

David & Ellie's Engagement Party

David & Ellie had such a wonderful beautiful engagement party. Everything was so so festive. Sima (Ellie's mom) did an amazing job on the floral arrangements. At the very last minute they asked us to bring the boys along. Jonah was running around the entire time. Eli passed out in his Bubbe's arms, and then was held by Barbara A. for the rest of the night in his slumber. The boys were really well behaved which was a relief to both Rob & I. Here are a small sampling of the pictures Marty took at the party. He took so many but of course the ones with my children were the best. Now I say that knowing full well that I am completely biased and have only polled myself in this matter. It was so nice to see everyone and I can't wait until the wedding when we can really party.

Me and my brothers (aren't they handsome)

Jonah and his cousin Rachel. They played together most of the night

Jonah with Uncle David and Aunt Ellie. No he wasn't scared he was just mad b/c he wanted to be on his own and they wanted to take a picture with him. It's so tough when you're so popular.

Eli and his great-aunt Olga (my dad's little sister)

The life of the party

Me with the handsomest guy at the party

having a little snack on the run

Eli and Tata

Look at this cutey. I mean I could just eat him.

Eli peacefully sleeping in Barbara A.'s arms

No comments: