Thursday, August 06, 2009

My Newest Adventure

I wanted to share with all of you my new blog. Those of you who know me well, know I'm obsessed with organizing. One would not know that if you walked into my house right now, but that's neither here nor there. Anyway, I love organizational products and everything involved in them, so I decided to start a blog where I could review all things organizational. Best of all it allows me to share my point-of-view with the world. I know you'll say is the world really ready for that, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. I'm going to try to add new things several times a week. Check it out: Fashionably Organized. Don't worry you won't get notified about new posts on that site. This blog will stay my family blog and I'll try to be more diligent here about posting news of the family, and pictures, as the babies grow.

No comments: