Thursday, November 10, 2005

FINALLY!!!

I haven't had much to say lately because not much has changed in my day-to-day routine over the last few months. But something amazing happened yesterday which finally gave me inspiration to say something...............I GOT A JOB!!!!

Yes it's true. Rob finally got off his ass and got a job. The last few weeks I've had more interviews than I did in the previous 6 months so I thought November was going to be a good month. I went on the interview this past Monday and when I left it, I thought I had scored the job but I didn't want to get my hopes up too much. Well my instinct was right on because the firm called me yesterday to offer me the job. I start working on Monday the 28th (right after Thanksgiving) so I have about 2 1/2 weeks of free time to spend with Jonah and Sascha because now that I'll actually be working again, I won't see them as much as I'd like.

The firm I'll be working at is named Calendo, Puckett, Sheedy & DiCorrado, LLP. They are located in Glendale (about 25 minutes from the house) and the people I've met seem very nice and hard working. I think I'll fit in (from what I've seen so far) and I'll make sure to start off on the right ass kicking foot in hopes I never have to be unemployed (against my wishes) again.

I know I'll miss being with Jonah and part of me already feels like I'm not going to spend enough time with Eli but I'm hoping I can at least keep some part of their day for myself. I'm sure things will work out fine so I'll try not to worry.

That's it for now. Now that I've got "things" to look forward to, I hope to post a more frequently to let you know what's going on with me without having to hear it from Candice too much (have I mentioned how much I love my wife yet?)

I hope everyone is well and that you all have a great upcoming Thanksgiving too (just in case I forget).

No comments: