Monday, October 17, 2005

Full Moon

Hello everyone,
Today is a full moon, so expect that things will get weird. I highly recommend reading your horoscope at Astrology Zone to see how this will affect you.

Friday, was our last monthly OB appointment. We are now going to every two weeks. My OB Dr. Pelino is the absolute best. She's also pregnant with #2 and is due 3 weeks after me. She promises to deliver this baby for me. Every appointment is like going to visit a friend. She's knows how much I research EVERYTHING, so she will only buy products I'll buy. It's so funny. She wants to know exactly what I'm buying for #2 so she can buy it too. I'm going to print out my wish list (I will try to post here asap) because she asked me for a list of things to buy. She's so great! My weight doesn't please me, but everytime I see her she tells me not to worry. It's funny being pregnant at the same time as your OB because not only do I tell her my symptoms, it seems she has the same symptoms too! Rob sometimes hears things he sure he shouldn't but, oh well. He intends to inform his boys of all of the things about women he didn't know until he got married.

Enough about my pregnancy. Jonah is toddling along and is just too cute. He's been saying "thank you" all weekend. I never thought my son would be so polite. He's definitely eating solids, but only if he can feed himself. So, nothing with a spoon or fork, because he can't figure out how to use them yet. He has quite the appetite. He's got about four more teeth emerging, so he's not sleeping as well as he was before. I can't complain too much because for the most part he sleeps 12 hours a night. He's signing more words now: He signs "bird" and "milk". I swear those Signing Times vidoes are worth every penny. He's learned to say more words just from watching them. He so funny when he says "eat" while signing "eat".

That's all for now...

No comments: