Friday, October 28, 2005

Another Appointment to Report

Today I went to visit the OB as our standard appointment (at this point we're every two weeks). I've unfortunately gained more weight then I would like, but what can you do? The doctor says I'm doing great. We heard Eli's heartbeat. My stomach is measuring at 33 weeks and I'm 32+ weeks, so basically he's growing right on target.

Last night I had Rob feel the pounding that he does. He couldn't believe it. It was like a boxer who is just continually punching. Not only was it continuous but he'd only take a break for like 2 seconds and go back to pounding. This all happened for at least 10 minutes. He's quite active. He's definitely going to give Jonah a run for his money.

Jonah is doing extremely well. He is signing more words and his walking is becoming more fluid. Rob has had to hide a few of our toy storage boxes because Jonah would rather climb them then actually use the toys inside.

Finally, I want everyone to know that we have an official date and time for the c-section. It is scheduled for December 14th at 9:30 AM. If Eli stays put until this day, then the Bris will be December 21st around 10 AMish. The location is still up in the air, but right now we're thinking my parents place (Isaac & Norma's in LA). That is the closest I can come to give anyone definitive dates. Also, for now we are asking that those family and friends in town to not come to the hospital for visits until 12 PM on the 14th. More info will come as we know more...

No comments: